As a Valemount College International student, you are welcomed into the diverse, friendly community of Valemount, BC.
Why choose Valemount College as an international student? We offer the following which sets up apart:
- Students are welcomed with unique, flexible, and interactive programs taught by highly qualified instructors.
- Affordable tuition and student housing.
- Small class sizes, which means more time spent between instructors and students.
- Study in a welcoming, friendly community; enjoy a rural and simple lifestyle.
- Amazing outdoor recreational opportunities, from mountain-biking and fishing, to snowmobiling and river rafting.
- All programs are certified by the Private Training Institutions Branch of the Ministry of Education.
- Easy, streamlined application and enrollment process.
- No Study Permit required if your tourist visa covers the length of the program.
- Receive an Inaugural Bursary of $2,000 per student after qualifying for enrolment in 2019.
Our programs are conducted in English. Listed below are the English Language proficiency qualifications and requirements each student must meet:
- International English Language Testing System: Score: 6.0 overall with no individual band less than 5.5 OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language/Educational Testing Service: Score: 550 (Code 8538) OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language/Educational Testing Service (internet based test): Score: 80 overall with no section less than 19 OR
- Canadian Academic English Language Test: Score: CAEL 60 and Writing 60
Off-campus student accommodation is available for rent, called Juniper Square Suites. Here, you will find solitude for your studies, but easy access to the village amenities and outstanding recreational activities.
We can assist you in the rental application process. For more information on Juniper Square Suites, please inquire today at: http://www.rusticluxury.com/id3.html