Admissions and registration is a simple process at Valemount College. Follow the steps outlined below and if you need assistance, please contact our Campus Assistant. A full time student is defined as one who attends classes full time as outlined in their program of choice.
Admissions Procedure Overview
- Choose Your Program
- Meet Admissions Requirements
- Registration: Fill In Application
- Submit Extra Documents
1. Choose Your Program
Mountain Adventure Tourism
Rural Entrepreneurship and Small Business
First Nations Cultural Tourism
2. Admissions Requirements/Prerequisites
Submit the following documentation that applies to you:
- Students provide proof of having the course prerequisite either by submitting an official transcript or,
- By Valemount College Placement Assessment (see Other Information tab), or
- By instructor permission.
- Students who believe they have the knowledge to be successful in a course without formal proof of prerequisites may refer to the Mature Student Status Policy where applicable.
If you are in a unique situation, please contact our Campus Assistant for assistance-we’re here to help!
For assistance on obtaining your transcript, and information on how to send it to us directly, please watch the following videos:
If you are unable to register yourself and would like to register by proxy, please submit the Registration by Proxy Form.
Fill in the online application form.