Commitment: We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the communities and regions we serve.
• Support the mission and vision of the College.
• Focus on student and stakeholder needs.
• Respond to the changing needs of our communities in a timely manner.
• Create new programs and services to meet identified needs.
• Continuously evaluate and improve programs, services, systems, and policies.
• Utilize a shared decision-making process.
Respect: We recognize the expertise of all members of the College community and encourage individual contribution.
• Include stakeholders in the decisions that affect them.
• Treat people with dignity and encourage feelings of self-worth.
• Promote trust through professional courtesy and fair treatment.
• Recognize and support employee and student contributions.
Excellence: We strive to develop and pursue higher standards.
• Exhibit quality in staffing, facilities, programs, and services.
• Promote continuous improvement.
• Anticipate needs and respond accordingly.
• Encourage creativity, innovation, and risk-taking.
• Utilize systems that promote student and employee success.
• Exceed student and stakeholder expectations.
• Encourage decision-making at the level of implementation.
• View setbacks as learning experiences.
Accountability: We assume and demonstrate responsibility for our actions.
• Take responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
• Continuously evaluate and improve our systems and policies.
• Establish and communicate clearly defined and articulated goals and objectives.
• Ensure our work adds value to the College, community and region.
• Demonstrate fiscal and social responsibility.
Diversity: We believe that our similarities and differences are opportunities for establishing a common bond and strengthening the College.
• Employ a College workforce that reflects the community and region we serve.
• Ensure fair and equal access for all.
• Recognize, appreciate, and celebrate the strength of diversity.
• Provide educational experiences that promote a greater appreciation for diversity.
• Implement learning activities that integrate diversity topics in the classroom.
• Seek and consider multiple points of view.